Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Out of Iraq, into New Orleans!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Dan Riehl sucks out loud

Dan Riehl sucks! In case you didn't know already. In a post titled "Pardon My French" he takes a cheap shot at the Dixie Chicks and refers to them as "Dixie Clits"

But I can't resist - it seems the Dixie Clits were the focus of that music industry masturbatory fantasy they call the Grammy Awards. I would have watched, but my toenails were having a growth spurt and it was simply that much more fascinating to watch.


Way to go you right wing neanderthal knuckle dragger! Be careful ladies, if you get too close to him, he might club you over the head and drag you back to his cave.

5 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

He sounds like a freakin' pig.

I hope I haven't hurt all pig's feelings by saying that.

Garry said...

Don't know anything about Dan Riehl, but there's certainly no call for such misogynist crudity.

I myself prefer the term "Ditzy Twits" - more descriptive, without being vulgar.

Old Broad said...

What a dirtbag.

Peacechick Mary said...

I'm a little concerned about a guy who is so enamored with his toenails. He needs to get a life; hopefully no where near mine.

Purple Avenger said...

but there's certainly no call for such misogynist crudity.

Good thing John Edward finally figured that out too right?